Data Privacy Statement
It is our concern to protect your personal data during the use of our website. In the following you will find information on which data will be collected during the use of our website and how they will be used.
1. Name and contact data of the responsible party for the processing and the data security officer
The responsible party as per Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) is
undconsorten Managementberatung GmbH & Co. KG
10707 Berlin, Germany
Tel. +49 (0 )30 – 88 92 94 -106
2. Collection and saving of personal data and purpose of use
a) When visiting our website
If you contact us via our website www.undconsorten.de we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. These informations will be saved temporarily in a Logfile. We collect the following data, which will be saved until automatic deletion:
- IP adress
- Date and time of the query
- Name and URL of accessed data
- Website from which the request comes (Referrer URL)
- Browser and operating system of your computer as well as name of your Access Provider
The afore mentioned data will be saved für the following purpose:
- Guarantee of smooth connection establishment of our website
- Guarantee of comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 Page. 1 (f) oft he EU GDPR. Our interest follows due to above mentioned purposes of data collection. Under no circumstances will we make use of data for the purpose of drawing conclusions concerning your person. We delete the data collected in this manner after its storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict its processing in the event of legal storage obligations. The data will be anonymized at the latest 7 days after shortening oft he IP address on domain level, so that no connection to the individual website user is possible. In addition, cookies will be saved during visit to our website as well as services for analysing usage data on this website. Detailed explanations are to be found in paragr. 4 and 5 of this data safety regulation.
b) When subscribing our Newsletter
With your consent re Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you regularly our newsletter. For receipt of the newsletter the email address is sufficient.
Our newsletter mailing is operated by Cleverreach, who have guaranteed by contract the use of your e-mail address according to legal requirements GDPR. The data protection declaration of Cleverreach can be found here: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/
c) When using our contact form
Should you have queries of any kind, we offer the possibility of contacting us on our website via a contact form. We therefore need a valid email address in ordert to track from whom the query came and answer accordingly. Further informations may be disclosed optionally. The legal basis for data processing in the course of contacting us is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your voluntary consent. We delete the data collected in this manner after ist storage is no longer necessary.
3. Transmission of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for any purpose other than the following does not take place. We only transfer your personal data to third parties in the case that:
- You have given your full consent acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- The transfer acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPRis necessary for the enforcement, execution or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant, protection requiring interest in the non-transferring of your data
- In the case of legal obligationfor the transfer acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR as well as
- This is legally admissible and acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR required for the processing of contractual relationships with you
Cookies store informations in connection with the specific end device. This does not mean, that we gain immediate knowledge of your identity. The purpose of Cookies is to make our website user friendly. We use session cookies in particular in order to recognise that you have already visited pages of our website. The cookies are automatically deleted if you close the browser.
We furthermore use transient Cookies to optimize our user friendliness. They save what is referred to as a session ID, which can be used to assign different queries from your browser to the joint session. As a result, your computer can be recognized if you return to our website. The sessions cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
These Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified amount of time. The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can configure your browser settings as you please and, for instance, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
5. Web Analysis
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of the needs-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use etracker, a web analysis service of etracker GmbH, (Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, includes:
- IP adress
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. The data generated thereby are processed and stored on our behalf by etracker exclusively in Germany and are thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker was independently audited, certified and awarded the privacy seal ePrivacyseal (for details see https://www.etracker.com/datenschutz/). The data processing is based on the statutory provisions of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). Our concern within the meaning of the EU-DSGVO (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our online offer and our website.
Because the privacy of our visitors is important to us, the data that may be allowed to relate to an individual, such as the IP address, login or device identifiers, will be anonymized or pseudonymized as soon as possible. Any other use, combination with other data from etracker or a transfer to third parties will not take place. You may object to the above-described data processing at any time, provided it is personal.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Google Plus, LinkedIn and Xing on our website on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our consulting more widely known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method around visitors of our web page in the best possible way to protect.
a) Google Plus
Plug-ins from the social network Google Plus, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, are integrated into our websites. You can use the Google +1 button to publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button, you and other users receive personalised content from Google and our partners. Google saves both the information that you gave +1 for a content and information about the site you were viewing when you clicked on +1. Your +1’s can be displayed as references together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as search results, or in your Google profile or in other areas on websites and advertisements on the Internet.
Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google services for you and other people. To be able to use the Google +1 button, you need a public, globally visible Google profile that must include the name selected for the profile at the very least. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also replace another name that you used when you shared content using your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or have other identifying information relating to you.
In addition to the usage purposes explained above, the information you provided is used according to Google’s valid data privacy provisions. Google may publish summarised statistics about +1 activities of users or may pass it on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or affiliated websites.
You can find additional information about this in Google’s data privacy statement under https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Functions from the social network Twitter are integrated into our websites. These functions are provided by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. When you use Twitter and the “re-tweet” function, the websites you have visited are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. In the process, data are also transferred to Twitter. We would like to note that we, as site operators, receive no knowledge of the content of the data passed on or its usage on the part of Twitter. You can find additional information about this in Twitter’s data privacy statement under http://twitter.com/privacy.
Functions from the social network LinkedIn are integrated into our websites. These functions are provided by LinkedIn Ireland Limited, 77 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. When you use the “InShare” button, the websites you have visited are linked to your LinkedIn account and made known to other users. In the process, data are also transferred to LinkedIn. We would like to note that we, as site operators, receive no knowledge of the content of the data passed on or its usage on the part of LinkedIn. You can find additional information about this in LinkedIn’s data privacy statement under http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy.
Functions from the service Xing are integrated into our websites, and they are operated by XING AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. If you activate and use the plug-in, your browser creates a direct connection with Xing’s servers. Xing transfers the content of the plug-in directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. When you activate the plug-in, Xing receives the information that you called up the corresponding site on our website. If you are logged into Xing, Xing can assign the visit to your Xing account. You can find information on the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and usage of the data on the part of Xing and your rights in this regard, as well as settings you can configure to protect your private sphere, in Xing’s data protection notice.
e) Usage analysis by domain providers
Our website is hosted on a server of 1&1 Internet SE, which in turn carries out its own analyses of the content and use of the website. These analyses are also carried out in compliance with the DSGVO - for further information, please refer to the data protection information provided by 1&1Internet SE.
7. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details.
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request its transfer to another person responsible
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
8. Right of objection
9. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.